80 g Mochi Foods Mochi Bread mix
20 g high protein flour
20 g butter
20 g egg
40 g water
Mexican-style seasoning mix
1. Place all ingredients except the seasoning mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes, then medium speed for 3-4 minutes until the dough is smooth.
3. Proof the dough for 5-10 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into small pieces and roll into round balls.
5. Preheat the deep frying oil to 180°C.
6. Deep fry until the balls are a golden brown color.
7. Coated the balls with the seasoning powder while hot. Let cool, and enjoy.