Moist, fluffy chiffon is the perfect treat for any occasion. Dress up with your favorite filling and fresh berries!
165 g Mochi Foods Soft Cake mix
65 g bread flour
285 g egg whites
150 g sugar
135 g soybean oil
26.5 g cocoa powder of your choice
2.5 g baking soda
70 g egg yolks
100 g milk
1.5 g salt
1. Heat soybean oil to 158°F then add sifted cocoa powder and baking soda. Stir the mixture till even, then set aside to cool down.
2. Add egg yolk & salt into the step 1, stir, pour in milk, and mix well.
3. Add sifted Mochi Foods Soft Cake mix and bread flour, mix evenly.
4. Whip egg whites and castor sugar to soft peak.
5. Combine step 3 and step 4, stir gently.
6. Bake in the oven at 305-340°F for 30 +/- 5 min.