Bubble Egg Muffins
Delicate and subtly sweet bubble egg muffins using our Bubble Waffle premix. Feel free to add your favorite toppings such as nuts, fruits, lemon zest, chocolate to enhance the flavor.
- 1000 g Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle
- 500 g sugar
- 550 g unsalted butter
- 150 g milk
- 800 g eggs
- Optional: Dried fruit, choc. chips, frozen fruit, nuts, etc.
- Melt unsalted butter and set aside.
- Combine Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle premix and sugar, add eggs and milk. Mix with a paddle attachment at low speed for 30 sec., and then turn to medium speed for 30 more sec.
- Slowly add melted butter, mix at medium speed for 1 min. until the batter is smooth and butter is dissolved.
- Put the batter into greased baking mold, add more toppings on top to decorate. Bake at 355 F for 15 min.
Gluten Free Mochi Waffles/Pancakes
Perfect mix for everyday use! Rice waffle and pancake do not need any syrup, they are so good on their own!
- 3 cups Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle mix
- 4 eggs For a vegan substitute use flax egg, mashed bananas, or apple sauce,
- 1 cup milk For a vegan substitute use soy, almond, or oat milk.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and oil.
- Gradually add Mochi Foods waffle/pancake mix.
- After the batter is well mixed, cook on a preheated griddle or waffle maker.
The recipe makes about 17 pancakes or 4 large waffles.
Homemade flaky and moist egg biscuit/scone recipe that requires only 4 ingredients. Best served warm from the oven with butter or jam.
- 1,000 g Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle mix
- 80 g sugar
- 350 g unsalted butter (cold)
- 300 g milk (ice cold)
- Cut the unsalted butter into small cubes and keep it cold.
- Combine Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle premix and sugar together, add unsalted chilled butter until it is well incorporated. Add milk, make sure to not over-mix it.
- Take the dough out, and fold it in half twice.
- Using a mold press and cut into desired shape, put on greased baking sheet. Brush with egg wash to achieve nice brown crusty top. Bake at 355 F for 15 min.