Homemade flaky and moist egg biscuit/scone recipe that requires only 4 ingredients. We like to eat ours warm and fresh from the oven with butter and jam!
1,000 g Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle mix
80 g sugar
350 g unsalted butter (cold)
300 g milk (ice cold)
1. Cut the unsalted butter into small cubes and keep cold.
2. Combine Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle mix and sugar, and add unsalted chilled butter until it is well incorporated.
3. Add milk, making sure to not over-mix.
4. Take the dough out, and fold it in half twice.
5. Using a mold, press and cut into desired shape, put on greased baking sheet. Brush with egg wash to achieve a nice brown and crusty top.
6. Bake at 355°F for 15 min.