Homemade flaky and moist egg biscuit/scone recipe that requires only 4 ingredients. Best served warm from the oven with butter or jam.
- 1,000 g Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle mix
- 80 g sugar
- 350 g unsalted butter (cold)
- 300 g milk (ice cold)
- Cut the unsalted butter into small cubes and keep it cold.
- Combine Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle premix and sugar together, add unsalted chilled butter until it is well incorporated. Add milk, make sure to not over-mix it.
- Take the dough out, and fold it in half twice.
- Using a mold press and cut into desired shape, put on greased baking sheet. Brush with egg wash to achieve nice brown crusty top. Bake at 355 F for 15 min.