Banana-Matcha Butter Mochi Cake
- 3 cups pancake mix
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cup baking powder
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/8 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/8 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter (melted, cooled)
- 2 ripe bananas (sliced about 1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F with a 10-inch cast-iron skillet in it.
- In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, stir together the pancake mix, baking powder, sugar, matcha powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, evaporated milk, vanilla, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, stirring with a wooden spoon until you have a green batter. Make sure all the dry ingredients at the bottom of the bowl have been completely integrated (Don’t worry about over-mixing this batter.)
- Fold in the bananas.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 1 hour, until the top of the cake is golden and just browned around the edges.
Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake
- 2 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 1/2 pound butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon zest
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lemon zest
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two standard loaf pans and with parchment paper line the bottoms.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until pale yellow in color.
- Add eggs one at a time, then lemon zest and juice.
- The mixture should be thoroughly blended and thick. Mix dry ingredients thoroughly in a separate bowl and then add to the wet mixture a little at a time.
- After all is thoroughly blended, divide between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 – 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes clean (test in area of "split" on loaf tops).
- Remove from the pan while still warm, remove paper from bottoms.
- Combine all ingredients in a small heavy saucepan and bring to a slow boil and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Prick cake loafs all over, top and bottom, and pour syrup over.
Gluten Free Mochi Brownies
- 1 cup mochi pancake mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- eggs large eggs
- 12 oz whole milk
- 3 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 by 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add pancake mix, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Whisk together until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add melted butter, eggs, milk. Whisk until evenly combined and no egg streaks remain.
- Add in dry ingredients. Mix until evenly blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan, decorate with chocolate.
- Bake for 60-70 min or until mochi is set. A toothpick inserted should come out mostly clean. Let mochi brownies cool completely before slicing and serving.
Gluten Free Mochi Waffles/Pancakes
Perfect mix for everyday use! Rice waffle and pancake do not need any syrup, they are so good on their own!
- 3 cups Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle mix
- 4 eggs For a vegan substitute use flax egg, mashed bananas, or apple sauce,
- 1 cup milk For a vegan substitute use soy, almond, or oat milk.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and oil.
- Gradually add Mochi Foods waffle/pancake mix.
- After the batter is well mixed, cook on a preheated griddle or waffle maker.
The recipe makes about 17 pancakes or 4 large waffles.
Gluten Free Mochi Souffle Pancakes
- 3/4 cup pancake mix Gluten free mochi pancake/waffle mix is a great choice.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup oil
- 1-2 Large Eggs
- Combine egg yolks, oil, milk, and the pancake mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the batter with a whisk without breaking the air bubbles.
- Pile up the batter vertically on a thoroughly preheated greased pan.Cook slow, on a low heat, covered with a lid. Feel free to add a drop of water to create some steam in.
- After a few minutes, add another scoop of batter on top of each pancake. Make sure to stack high, add more water to create steam.
- Once the bottoms are nicely browned, gently flip over, and cook on the other side. (4-6 min on each side on average)
Gluten Free Rice Muffins
Makes about 6 muffins.
- 1 1/2 cup GF Mochi Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Place Mochi Foods GF Mochi Pancake mix, milk and eggs in the mixing bowl, stir until the mixture is well combined and the batter is smooth. Add in melted butter and stir
- Fill up muffin paper cups, sprinkle with decided toppings.
- Preheat the oven to 355 F, bake for 17-20 minutes until golden brown on top.
Gluten Free Swiss Roll with Purple Sweet Potato Cream
Learn To Make Gluten Free Swiss Roll with Purple Sweet Potato Cream
- 100 g Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 115 g Egg yolk
- 210 g Egg whites
- 60 g Milk
- 75 g Sugar
- 60 g Oil
- a pinch of salt
- 30 g Purple sweet potato powder
- 70 g Cold water
- 180 g Whipping cream
- 10 g Sugar
Steps for Cake
- Lightly beat egg yolk and salt until light yellow color.
- Add oil and milk, and mix well.
- Add Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle Mix and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites with sugar till soft.
- Gently fold egg whites little by little into steps 3 until mixed well.
- Bake at temperature 300 F - 355 F for 20 +/- minutes depending on the size of you baking sheet.
Steps for Purple Sweet Potato Cream
- Mix purple sweet potato powder with cold water like a batter.
- Beat whipping cream and sugar till stiff peaks.
- Mix everything to make a creamSpread the cream on the cake and roll it up nicely!
Gluten Free & Vegan Ube Cookies
Easy shortbread vegan and gluten free cookies with strong ube flavor!
- 100 g Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 50 g purple sweet potato powder
- 75 g unsalted butter
- Pearl sugar is optional
- Use paddle to beat butter until soft.
- Add Mochi Foods premix and purple sweet potato powder, mix well.
- Roll the dough into a long stick, let it sit in the fridge for 30 min.4)Optional step: once the dough is hard, bring it out, brush a layer of egg whites and coat with some pearl sugar.
- Slice to 0.25 inches thick and place on baking tray.
- Bake at 300 F-345 F for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy cookies with some tea or coffee!