1000 g Mochi Foods Mochi Bread mix
900 g egg
200 g water
300 g soybean oil
450 g bread flour
50 g sugar
20 g whole milk powder
1. Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix at low speed for 1 min. and then scrape the sides of the bowl.
3. Mix for another 1 min. then increase to medium speed for another 2 mins.
4. Weigh each piece of dough to about 40 grams.
5. For a steam oven, bake at 320°F. For a deck oven, set the upper heat to 350° and lower heat to 300°F. Bake for 30 minutes, then turn the tray around and bake for another 5 minutes until the surface is golden brown.