Mochi Donut Recipe
Our favorite recipe featuring our award-winning Mochi Donut Mix. Enjoy!
1000 g Mochi Foods Mochi Donut Mix
200 g shortening
200 g vegetable oil
200 g eggs
525 g water
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix using the hook blend at slow
speed for 1 minute. Clear the sides of the bowl.
2. Blend at medium speed for another 3 minutes, or until the dough becomes
3. Remove the dough from the mixing bowl, and roll it up to a half inch
thickness. Cut using a donut cutter (3.35 in), or form into balls (60 g each).
4. Preheat oil to 355°F. Fry for 2 minutes and 30 seconds fully submerged, until golden brown.
5. Coat with powdered sugar, glaze with frosting, or eat them as they are!
Serve, enjoy, and save this recipe for future use.
*This recipe can be used to make gluten-free mochi donuts using our Gluten-Free Mochi Donut mix!