Mini Korean QQ Bread
450 g Mochi Foods Mochi Bread mix
50 g high protein flour
25 g castor sugar
140 g ice water
200 g whole egg
100 g butter
10 g light soya sauce
100 g black sesame seeds
1. Place all ingredients except sesame seeds into mixing bowl, use paddle blend for 1 minute on low
speed, then 2 minutes on medium speed until the mixture form a dough
2. Add sesame seeds in and blend well.
3. Let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
4. Divide and roll the dough into balls of 20 g each.
5. Set oven temperature to upper heat 170°C, lower heat 140°C.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.