Gluten Free & Vegan Ube Cookies
Easy shortbread vegan and gluten free cookies with strong ube flavor!
- 100 g Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 50 g purple sweet potato powder
- 75 g unsalted butter
- Pearl sugar is optional
- Use paddle to beat butter until soft.
- Add Mochi Foods premix and purple sweet potato powder, mix well.
- Roll the dough into a long stick, let it sit in the fridge for 30 min.4)Optional step: once the dough is hard, bring it out, brush a layer of egg whites and coat with some pearl sugar.
- Slice to 0.25 inches thick and place on baking tray.
- Bake at 300 F-345 F for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy cookies with some tea or coffee!