Gluten Free Swiss Roll with Purple Sweet Potato Cream
Learn To Make Gluten Free Swiss Roll with Purple Sweet Potato Cream
- 100 g Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 115 g Egg yolk
- 210 g Egg whites
- 60 g Milk
- 75 g Sugar
- 60 g Oil
- a pinch of salt
- 30 g Purple sweet potato powder
- 70 g Cold water
- 180 g Whipping cream
- 10 g Sugar
Steps for Cake
- Lightly beat egg yolk and salt until light yellow color.
- Add oil and milk, and mix well.
- Add Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle Mix and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites with sugar till soft.
- Gently fold egg whites little by little into steps 3 until mixed well.
- Bake at temperature 300 F - 355 F for 20 +/- minutes depending on the size of you baking sheet.
Steps for Purple Sweet Potato Cream
- Mix purple sweet potato powder with cold water like a batter.
- Beat whipping cream and sugar till stiff peaks.
- Mix everything to make a creamSpread the cream on the cake and roll it up nicely!