Gluten Free Mochi Waffles/Pancakes
Perfect mix for everyday use! Rice waffle and pancake do not need any syrup, they are so good on their own!
- 3 cups Mochi Foods GF Pancake/Waffle mix
- 4 eggs For a vegan substitute use flax egg, mashed bananas, or apple sauce,
- 1 cup milk For a vegan substitute use soy, almond, or oat milk.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and oil.
- Gradually add Mochi Foods waffle/pancake mix.
- After the batter is well mixed, cook on a preheated griddle or waffle maker.
The recipe makes about 17 pancakes or 4 large waffles.