Gluten-Free Mochi Brownies
1 cup Mochi Foods GF Mochi Pancake mix
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup granulated white sugar
1 ½ tsp baking powder
5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
2 large eggs
12 oz whole milk
3 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 by 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, add pancake mix, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Whisk together until well combined.
3. In a large bowl, add melted butter, eggs, milk. Whisk until evenly combined and no egg streaks remain.
4. Add in dry ingredients. Mix until evenly blended.
5. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan, decorate with chocolate.
6. Bake for 60-70 min or until mochi is set. A toothpick inserted should come out mostly clean. Let the mochi brownies cool completely before slicing and serving.