Gluten Free Mochi Donuts
One of our most popular items. Our gluten free mochi donut premix is a healthy alternative with the same unique chewy mochi texture and sweetness.
- 1,000 g Mochi Foods GF Mochi Donut Mix
- 200 g shortening
- 200 g eggs
- 525 g water
Steps for Mochi Donuts
- Place all ingredients in the mixing bowl, use paddle blend atslow speed for 1 minute, clear the side of the bowl.
- Blend at medium speed for another 3 minutes, or until the dough becomes smooth.
- Remove dough from the mixing bowl, and roll it up to a half inch thick. Cut with a donut cutter (3.35 inches) or form balls, weight around 60 g each, keep frozen.
- Preheat oil to 355 F : Submerge Frying : 4 min Open Frying: 6 min, flip over donuts every 2 min, until golden brown 4 minOpen Frying: 6 min, flip over donuts every 2 min, until golden brown
- Once done, coated with sugar powder, leave it cold and serve.