Crispy Bread Sticks
Classic crispy Italian bread sticks, great as a snack or for dipping. These are simple to make and taste just like they came from a restaurant!
- 500 g Mochi Foods Mochi Bread
- 40 g parmesan cheese powder
- 9 g salt
- 380 g water
- 270 g butter
- 25 g veg. oil
- 50 g eggs
- 50 g low protein flour (like cake flour)
- 15 g wheat germ
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, use paddle attachment and mix for 1 min at low, then 4 min at medium speed.
- Fill up the piping bag with batter, pipe out a long strip on a baking tray.
- Preheat your convention oven to 305F and bake for 15 min.
**Advise: Eat at your own risk! Very addicting!**