Chocolate Mochi Bread
These mini chocolate mochi balls are our new favorite. Soft, chewy, and incredibly tasty.
- 900 g Mochi Foods Mochi Bread mix
- 100 g bread flour
- 20 g whole milk powder
- 300 g cold water
- 350 g eggs (well mixed)
- 150 g clarified butter
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 50 g shredded chocolate
- 10 g chocolate flavoring (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in the mixing bowl, mix on low speed for 1 min; medium speed for 5 more min.
- Set it aside and let the dough rest for 8-10 min; cut into small balls.
- Convection oven and steam method: Preheat oven to 350 F, bake for 35-40 min; Apply steam on 4 and 8 min during the baking time*To replicate humidity for regular ovens, add 400 g of ice into the oven separately. Throw 200 g of ice on the baking tray after 3 min, AND again 200 g after 7 min.