Chocolate Chiffon Cake
Moist, fluffy and rich-tasting chocolate cake which is a perfect treat for any occasion. We cannot hide this recipe any longer!
- 135 g – soybean oil
26.5 g – cocoa powder of your choice
2.5 g – baking soda
170 g – egg yolks
100 g – milk
1.5 g – salt
165 g – Mochi Foods Soft Cake mix
65 g – bread flour
285 g – egg whites
150 g – sugar
1) Heat soybean oil to 158°F then add sifted cocoa powder and baking soda. Stir the mixture till even, then set aside to cool down.
2) Add egg yolk & salt into the step 1, stir, pour in milk, and mix well.
3) Add sifted Soft Cake mix and bread flour, mix evenly.
4) Whip egg whites and castor sugar to soft peak.
5) Combine step 3 and step 4, stir gently
.*Filling: 6 inch-250g. Makes about 4 chiffon cakes.
*Bake in the oven at 305- 340°F for 30 +/- 5 min.