Bubble Egg Muffins
Delicate and subtly sweet bubble egg muffins using our Bubble Waffle premix. Feel free to add your favorite toppings such as nuts, fruits, lemon zest, chocolate to enhance the flavor.
- 1000 g Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle
- 500 g sugar
- 550 g unsalted butter
- 150 g milk
- 800 g eggs
- Optional: Dried fruit, choc. chips, frozen fruit, nuts, etc.
- Melt unsalted butter and set aside.
- Combine Mochi Foods Bubble Waffle premix and sugar, add eggs and milk. Mix with a paddle attachment at low speed for 30 sec., and then turn to medium speed for 30 more sec.
- Slowly add melted butter, mix at medium speed for 1 min. until the batter is smooth and butter is dissolved.
- Put the batter into greased baking mold, add more toppings on top to decorate. Bake at 355 F for 15 min.