¼ cup Mochi Foods Pancake Mix
1 cup Ritz powder (Ritz crackers food processed until flour-like)
2 tbsp hot water
4 tbsp drinking cocoa (Optional: 1-2 tbsp instant coffee)
1 cup + 2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup vegetable oil
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla
Zest of one orange
2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
½ cup milk or almond milk
1. Coat 9” torte pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix cocoa and water, set aside.
3. Mix sugar and oil for about 3 minutes.
4. Mix eggs with milk, pinch of salt.
5. Add egg mixture to sugar and oil, whip for about 5 minutes.
6. Add vanilla and zest.
7. Add dry mix (Mochi Foods Mochi Pancake mix, Ritz powder, cocoa, baking powder).
8. Mix to a smooth consistency, pour into torte pan.
9. Bake on bottom rack for 45 minutes, move to top rack for 10 more minutes.