900 g Mochi Foods Mochi Bread mix
100 high protein flour
20 g milk powder
250 g water
350 g egg
200 g vegetable oil
20 g light soya sauce
120 g black sesame seeds
1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl, blend 1 minute at slow speed and 5 minutes on medium speed.
2. Rest the dough for 8-10 minutes.
3. Separate the dough into 60 g pieces and roll into balls.
Using a Steam Oven:
1. Set upper heat at 180°C, lower heat at 170°C.
2. Bake for 3-5 minutes, then release steam.
3. Bake for another 25 minutes, then turn the tray around. Continue baking for 15 minutes.
Using a Steam Convection Oven:
1. Set temperature to 190°C (360°F).
2. Bake for 35-40 minutes, spraying steam every 4 minutes for three times at the beginning.