Simple gluten-free, vegan shortbread cookies with a strong ube flavor. Easy to make, and easier to eat!
100 g Mochi Foods GF Mochi Pancake/Waffle Mix
50 g Purple Sweet Potato Powder
75 g unsalted butter
Optional: Pearl Sugar
1. Use paddle to beat butter until soft.
2. Add Mochi Foods GF Mochi Pancake/Waffle mix and Purple Sweet Potato Powder, mix well.
3. Roll the dough into a long stick, let it sit in the fridge for 30 min.
Optional: Once the dough is hard, brush on a layer of egg white and coat with Pearl Sugar.
4. Slice to 0.25 inches thickness and place on baking tray.
5. Bake at 300-345°F for 15-20 minutes.