100 g Mochi Foods Mochi Bread mix
900 g high protein flour
100 g butter
660 g water
120 g sugar
12 g salt
12 g yeast
5 g modifier
1. Place everything but butter into the mixing bowl. Use paddle blend to mix into a dough.
2. Add in butter to the mixing bowl and let it slowly nix into the dough.
3. Proof for 60 minutes.
4. Divide and roll the dough into balls of 30 g each, and arrange onto a baking tray.
5. Let the dough proof for another 45-50 minutes.
6. Set the upper heat to 120°C, lower heat at 180°C for the oven.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes.