250 g Mochi Foods Mochi Bread mix
200 g egg
50 g milk
50 g butter
30 g black sesame seeds
330 g caster sugar
120 g white maltose
50 g water
20 g unsalted butter
120 g mixed dried nuts
1. Place all biscuit ingredients
into the mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 1 minute, and then on medium speed for 2 minutes until the batter is well mixed.
2. Fill up a pastry bag with the dough and pipe out a long strip (0.5 cm width) onto a baking tray.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C, and bake for 12 minutes.
4. After baking, gently break apart the sticks into smaller sections.
1. Place the sugar, maltose and water together and heat up.
2. Boil the mixture until it reaches about 130°C.
3. Add in unsalted butter, mixed nuts, and biscuits. Make sure all ingredients coated well with the syrup.
4. Lay baking paper on a tray, and transfer everything onto it. Cover with another layer of baking paper, and press down flat.
5. Once the biscuits have set, cut into the size you prefer and serve.